Friday, January 29, 2010

My first blog entry-1/30/10

So this is my first blog entry. My name is Susan and I own 2 Leonberger dogs and enjoy knitting and crocheting.

I am currently working on the Cedar Leaves Shawlette in Madelinetosh Pastoral Blackcurrent. I was halfway through the body when I realized I was not going to have enough yarn. In a panic I tried nearly in vain to locate anothe skein. I was just about to give up when I was thrilled to discover that Madtosh had one undyed skein of Pastoral and they were so wonderful because they dyed that one skein just for me. Unfortunately it's not close in color to the original 2 skeins, but I'm making it work.

Tomorrow I'll post pics of Julie and Gable, my two Leos, for those of you who don't know what a Leonberger looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment